[Ambassadors] Need a few points..

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:01:50 UTC 2007

the first man to invent fire... practiced the Open Source philosophy.
If he would kept it as business secret, the human race would not have
developed much.

the way you wear trousers, if it wasn't Open Source, just imagine you
have to pay each time you wore those pairs of your pajamas; or better
be nude ;)

So, why not in software... the same practice?

On 17/03/07, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear *,
> Can anybody please give me a few point/link why people should contribute to
> fedora and overall  GNU/Linux? I mean something what will affect the
> listeners instantly and make them thinking of contributing...
> Apart from what is mentioned in the overview page,of course.
>
> --
> ssh
> 0x86DD170A
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SusmitShannigrahi