[Ambassadors] Feedback/survey Form template

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail mohd.izhar.firdaus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:01:22 UTC 2007

On 4/1/07, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear,
>
> The idea is good..but having a very clear cut path often destructs the
> flexibility.
> According to me there IS some need to organised feedback but not in a
> too organised way.
>
> For example we can outline what we want to ask 'em.But having a
> printed form is pointless.

yup .. the outline is what most important in all ... having a good
outline is good enough for me :)

> What my experience says , talking to someone for a reasonable time
> often brings out feedback which are quite unexpected and which are
> seen from a entirely different point of view.
>
> I fear having a too much standardised question set is not going to help much..
> We may discuss and gather a few questions which are to be asked. But
> at the end it should be upto that person who is collecting feedback.

a standardized set of question would be useful in large scale feedback
.. its easier to analyse lots of data if its standardized ... for
small scale feedback, I agree that having a good outline on what to
ask is more suitable ... what FedoraProject consider useful info and
what not ..

also, having a template/sample form for feedback doesnt hurt .. it
helps to reduce unnecessary brain ache because of trying to find idea
on what to put in a feedback form ..

> And I would like to object to the term *customer feedback*.. :-). I
> don't think  those who are using Fedora are customers. User feedback
> is a more appropriate term.

oops .. i got too carried out with my business subject :P ... yup ..
user feedback :D

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail