[Ambassadors] IU LinuxFest - 11-Apr-2007 - clarification, please.

Gaddis, Jeremy L. jeremy at linuxwiz.net
Fri Mar 2 22:45:00 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Thomas Chung wrote:
>>  Since I am still under the umbrella of the 30-day probationary period,
>>  however, am I correct in my understanding that I cannot request items
>>  such as a banner for temporary usage at a Linux event and that I am
>>  pretty much left up to my own resources to handle this?
>
> Don't concern too much about "30-day probation". This is when you're
> getting familiar with Fedora Project and Ambassadors Project.
> Please submit your media request for your event via Ambassadors Media
> Request Form.

I will do that, thanks.

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff
> I'll ask Max if we can afford to create a banner for you.

If you have to purchase one or have one made, I'd say don't worry
about it too much.  I (perhaps wrongly) assumed that there were at
least a few of these "stashed" somewhere and that one could be shipped
out to me for use at the event.

Thanks for the clarification, Thomas.

-j

Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy at linuxwiz.net