[Ambassadors] Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure

Kermorvant Armel armelk at akserver.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 6 19:30:24 UTC 2007

Good Afternoon,

I agree with you and I discust about this point
with Chitlesh 3 weeks ago and we have the same
point of view.
But, after a short discussion with himm we share
the same point of view about this subjet is :

1st Step : Creation of a legal entity in your
country (Exemple Fedora-FR in France)
2nd Step : After the 1st step I OK

Why ?
 - It's necessary we have a really big local
community
 - Strong local message on the Fedora Commnunity.
 - Prepare the local event and share it with the
Europen Fedora team (Exemple Fudcon, I agree it's
a major event, but very good exemple to share the
knowledge)

Best Regards

Armel