[Ambassadors] Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Tue Mar 6 19:47:03 UTC 2007

I don't agree with this point of view. I think we have yes to work on
localisation but we have to stay together. I know that each country
has its problem etc.. but we have to remember we are a Global
Community, that have to work together to solve its problem. I want to
use to describe this thing the European Motto:" United in the
diversity" .
I think that Fedora European Infrastructure could help in this sense,
without closing each country in their problems but sharing our
experiences, ideas and working together to improve ourselves.

I've said those word one houndred times but i think they give the
sense of this discussion: We need a reference point, that could help
all people and could manage our issues: it's impossible to think that
USA can manage all those ones, because we are too far.

Fedora European Infrastructure will be a tool for european people.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini