[Ambassadors] Fedora Events - FLISOL 2007

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 7 06:17:24 UTC 2007

All,

It comes to my attention we need to clean up following in our FedoraEvents page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

April 28, 2007 - FLISOL 2007 Buenos Aires -  PabloBarrera , NicolasCorrarello
April 28, 2007 - FLISOL 2007 -  HernanPachas
April 28, 2007 - FLISOL 2007 -  GuillermoGomez WilmerJaramillo, WalterCervini

Do we really need to have 3 separate entries here?
If so, we need to distinguish them by adding Country next to FLISOL 2007
Also, please re-write the short description in English

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung