[Ambassadors] Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Thu Mar 8 23:35:10 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 07 mars 2007 à 16:29 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
> Kermorvant Armel wrote:
> > Good Afternoon,
> >
> > I agree with you and I discust about this point
> > with Chitlesh 3 weeks ago and we have the same
> > point of view.
> > But, after a short discussion with himm we share
> > the same point of view about this subjet is :
> >
> > 1st Step : Creation of a legal entity in your
> > country (Exemple Fedora-FR in France)
>
> Is there any good reasons to create a separate legal entity on a
> regional basis? Have you consulted with Red Hat legal on this?

As long as the Fedora Project can't be given money by users to help
promoting the project and as long as the ambassadors project will fail
fulfilling some of our requests (despite everybody good will) there are
only good reasons to do it.
Moreover, Franz Meyer, RH Director of South Europe & MEA knows about our
plans and wishes RH France to help us.

Thomas