[Ambassadors] Local group for fedora

Justin M Bisted justinbisted at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:37:53 UTC 2007

I just created a group on myspace for local people in superior, WI
Duluth, MN area for fedora
http://groups.myspace.com/Superiorfedora
is the link feel free to join and spread the word I'm trying to get
people to get together and talk and mingle about fedora, linux
If you all have any other ideas that you did that can help me promote
fedora in my area let me know anything is good