[Ambassadors] French Meeting

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 15 12:38:34 UTC 2007

On 3/11/07, Thomas Canniot wrote:
> Hello everybody, I would like to know what implication would it require
> for French Ambassadors to hold their Sunday meeting on #fedora-meeting
> instead of our local channel ?

Hello there,

It's been 4 days now since you posted, no one was against. So I would
say, yes you can :)

On fedoraproject.org/people, there are already french articles on the
feed for about a year now. At the same time, the french community is
pretty active. Thereby, I see no reason why those french meetings
can't be done on #fedora-meeting.

I would also welcome the fact that the french-amba meetings be held as
from this sunday. If one objects, now is the time !

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com