[Ambassadors] Re: CeBIT2007

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 18 17:01:38 UTC 2007

On 3/6/07, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> So in all, There will be 100 DVDs at the KDE booth for CeBIT.

An article on cebit and fedora dvds:
http://dot.kde.org/1174224693/
""""""""We would also like to thank Canonical, Fedora and Novell for
providing CDs featuring the latest and greatest KDE.""""""""""""""

According to what I heard the KDE guys gave some fedora dvds to the
gnome booth since they didn't have any dvd.

So up till now, kde and gnome booths are distributing KDE and perhaps
but I dont know RedHat might also distribute fedora dvds. So for such
big event in Europe, fedora might be everywhere :)

Tomorrow, Ill be at the KDE booth with MirjamWaeckerlin till Tuesday,
we will see how it goes.

regards,
Chitlesh
--