[Ambassadors] Fedora interviews

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 19 02:20:00 UTC 2007

Hey all.

Today I remembered we have this nifty project called Interviews:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews

Basically members of the community throw a dozen of questions to other members
and we get to know what they are hacking on and get to see a picture of them.

It would be great if some ambassadors could keep this going! These interviews
are very interesting and require little time to write the questions. The
interviews could be featured on our Fedora News or on our Planet too.

Any ideas for future interviewees? Someone who'd like to step forward for the

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/