[Ambassadors] No LinuxTag for me

Fabian Affolter fabian at bernewireless.net
Thu Mar 22 09:18:43 UTC 2007

Zitat von Nayyar Ahmad <nayyares at gmail.com>:

> btw, is there any approximate idea, how much it cost to stay in Brussels for
> linuxtag? obviously excluding shopping :-p

The price for the accommodation is more or less clear, I think. Berlin has a
well organized system of public transportation. Maybe it's possible to reach
the "Funkturm" on foot, no tickets. The price for a one-way ticket is 2.1
euros (short distance 1.4 euro). To the airport it's maybe more...

For food and breverage you can take the lists from the hotel as reference.

http://www.pegasushostel.de/en/hostel/berlin/restaurant/menu.pdf
http://www.pegasushostel.de/en/hostel/berlin/restaurant/empfehlung_en.pdf
http://www.pegasushostel.de/en/hostel/berlin/restaurant/drinks.pdf

But I guess, there are several possibilities to eat and drink cheaper.

Regards,

Fabian