[Ambassadors] Fedora Venezuela Sticker V1

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:37:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:11 -0400, "Guillermo Gómez S." wrote:
> Hi all, i just want to present the winner design for our very fist
> sticker for PC/Laptops during ISEIT install fest just to confirm
> there's no issue to produce them.
>
> Other designs during the contest are available in
> http://www.fedora-ve.org/calcomanias/

The logo usage guidelines are posted here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

It's recommended to leave some more space between the actual Fedora logo
and the word "VENEZUELA."  The recommended amount is the size of one
"x-height," or the height of one of the unadorned lowercase characters
("e", "o", "r", or "a") in the logo.

Also, you should use the URW001 complementary font (free in all senses,
and downloadable from the link above) for the word "VENEZUELA."

Hope this helps.