[Ambassadors] Event Report : Dakshh07

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:00:11 UTC 2007

The event Dakshh07 was better than our expectation...

There were a lot of participation in the Fedora event.We managed to
provide everyone with Fedora DVDs and Ubuntu Cds.

We also provided each one with a jump start guide which contains few
basic commands,name of basic applications,Structure and philosophy of
GNU/Linux to get people started.

Also as far as Participation is concerned it was just great to see
people are getting really interested in Linux.I had to explain things
for a long time after my seminar. I expect atleat a few of them will
join the Fedora / Linux community.

And one more thing ,this event was a organised on a complete Linux
base. That is , each every competetion , Debugging , Presentation ,
Slide show , everything was on Linux..
That,I hope , will increase the awareness  where Linux penetration is very low.

Next year, probably I can do a whole day of Linux event there.

 And yes..A question.. * Can I upload my presentation made for this
event ? How ? Whom should I send it for review ?*
As because its on _Why and How to get involved into Fedora community_
, it may help somebody later.
--
ssh
0x86DD170A