[Ambassadors] Ambassador Official letter

Hanafiah Muhamad hanafiah at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 27 18:33:53 UTC 2007

Excuse me FAMSCo Sirs; :)

When we are dealing with business,we shouldn't request customer to check the
verification online. It's like: I left my authorization letter at home, come
and check it to verify me :). So when the letter is provided, it will be :
Here's my authorization letter. For further checking you can also come to my
house. :). The letter will change the ambassador communicate with users and
organization. The bussiness card is very good, but if it come with letter,
it will become great.

Adios.

On 3/28/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > On Tuesday 27 March 2007 18:27, Hanafiah Muhamad wrote:
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > 1st of all, Thank you for supporting Fedora :). I have face few
> problem
> > > (unconfident situation) about declaring myself as fedora ambassador
> (even
> > > stated in wiki (
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CategoryAmbassadorsMalaysia).
> > > This happen when I turn seriously to promote fedora Linux to local
> > > university. I can only get into university which i have contact in it.
> Most
> > > of people required some identification (like letter of appointed) to
> > > clarify the person.
> > >
> > > Promoting Fedora to company or university is like selling a product.
> People
> > > that selling need to be clarify in oder to trust his product. (even no
> > > profit to the seller). Therefor i would like to suggest FESCO to write
> > > letter of appointed to all ambassadors in oder to make promoting
> Fedora
> > > became professional task and fun.
>

> All,
> I would like to remind you. We *already* have a template for
> Ambassadors Business Card.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/BusinessCards
> You may customize it as it fits for your needs.
> If they need a verification, you many point them to:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification
> Regards,
> Ps. We're FAMSCo not FESCo :)
> --