[Ambassadors] Feedback/survey Form template

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail mohd.izhar.firdaus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:49:21 UTC 2007

On 4/1/07, Nayyar Ahmad <nayyares at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 3/31/07, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail < mohd.izhar.firdaus at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Is theres any template for feedback form available somewhere for
> > > ambassadors use?
> >

> can you explain what type of feedback form you need?

lets take for example ..

new users .. they may have initial views on Fedora .. what they think
is hard and what they think is easy in how Fedora handle stuff ..

a person who have been using Fedora for some time or so may have
different opinion about stuff .. problems they had experienced with
fedora , things they love in fedora , what they think can be improved
etc

those who left fedora for other distros will have some sort of reason
behind it... what causes them to leave, what they like in other
distros and what they hate in Fedora ..

Subjective questions are not easy to deal with .. and there need to be
some sort of organized  customer feedback for us to get the feedbacks
and analyze it to find ways to improve Fedora ..  we need a set or
standardized questions for collecting feedbacks ..

I dont know much what information considered useful to FedoraProject
and what information are not ... perhaps someone more experienced can
enlighten me ...

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail