[Ambassadors] FLISOL2007 Caracas - Venezuela Event Report

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wilmer at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 2 18:39:42 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com> wrote:
> We gave away 80 DVDs and we were really short, DVDs from Freemedia program didnt make it so we built a list with interested people in order to deliver them a copy.
> Rodrigo de Padula provided the mentioned 80 DVDs. We believe this is the true starting point for our freemedia program (stalled previously).

Hi Thomas, you send me a total of 100DVDs, Thomas, you have form to
know if they already entered Venezuelan territory?, also, exist a apps
for requesting CDs/DVDs of Fedora Proyect?, we want to take advantage
of that effort to integrate it to the free media program Venezuela.

--
Wilmer Jaramillo M.
GPG Key Fingerprint = 0666 D0D3 24CE 8935 9C24 BBF1 87DD BEA2 A4B2 1E8A