[Ambassadors] Intro

Nabeel Moidu nabeelmoidu at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:34:02 UTC 2007

An intro :)

My name is Nabeel Moidu.  I am an engineering graduate from Kerala, India.
I work at Red Hat in Pune, India as a system administrator .

I've been using Linux for over two years now . I'm more into the system and
network administration side .
My main intention to join the Fedora project was to spin a live cd in my
local language malayalam to make it easier for people from my state to
familiarize with Fedora and GNU Linux so that they could avoid the
installation hassle before they get to know it well.
I also would like to contribute to anything network and system
administration related like documentation etc. If anyone would like me to do
anything specific in system administration or network related fields ,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

--
Thanks and Regards
Nabeel Moidu

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't
believe in it at all.  Noam Chomsky