[Ambassadors] Re: Artwork Proposal for Fedora (Worth watching)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu May 3 18:05:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:

> We should use for our new CD-Cover something like this from ubuntu

This sort of a link is inappropriate from anyone, but even more so from a
Red Hat employee.

I have asked that the link be removed from the public archives.

Don't post things like that again.  While it might not seem like a big
deal to you, it has generated some complaints, and rightfully so.

Thank you,
Max

--
Max Spevack