[Ambassadors] About first Linux Lug in China

Matthias Kranz matthiaskranz at gmx.de
Thu May 10 06:22:44 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 10:38 +0800, Haowei Lee wrote:
> Thank you for your information.I have checked their website.However,I
> don't think this is linux lug for Beijing China,but only a
> organization for linuxhq.com.

Hmm. I mean, I am some thousands of kilometers aways so I might be false
but for me it looks like their meeting place is in Beijing, China. At
least if I zoom out of the Google maps they are linking to ...

http://www.beijinglug.org/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=41

And I don't know why you think that it is related linuxhq.com ...

Matthias
--
Matthias Kranz
http://mkr.oerks.de