[Ambassadors] Weekly meetings

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 17 19:19:34 UTC 2007

As I've repeated 100 times, this meeting was a very very brief meeting.
If you see the last ones i follow more strictly the agenda, and i give
all information necessary.

For the rules, in the channel's topic there is the link: generally
people have to read the topic when join new channels.

Excuse me if this meeting was an informal one, the next time i will
follow strictly the "netiquette" as I done two time ago and other times.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini