[Ambassadors] Participation in GITEX 2007

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:26:05 UTC 2007

On 5/18/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi John,
> Dubai[1] as in UAE (United Arab Emirates)?

Yes

> How are you planning to go over there?

I would be stopping over in Dubai as part of my outgoing flight
for my vacation. My current employer would be paying for the
ticket as part of my employment contract.

The only real expenses incurred would be the cost of a hotel room
(or perhaps I can stay with a friend as an alternative) and admission
to GITEX (which might be covered by an invitation by an
exhibitor).

In other words, I would be able to do it very cheaply. At least,
that's the plan.

John Babich
Fedora Ambassador