[Ambassadors] Re: Artwork Proposal for Fedora (Worth watching)

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 3 18:26:27 UTC 2007

On 5/3/07, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 May 2007, Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:
>
> > We should use for our new CD-Cover something like this from ubuntu
>
> This sort of a link is inappropriate from anyone, but even more so from a
> Red Hat employee.
>
> I have asked that the link be removed from the public archives.
>
> Don't post things like that again.  While it might not seem like a big
> deal to you, it has generated some complaints, and rightfully so.
>
> Thank you,
> Max
>
> --
> Max Spevack
> + http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack
> + gpg key -- http://spevack.org/max.asc
> + fingerprint -- CD52 5E72 369B B00D 9E9A 773E 2FDB CB46 5A17 CF21

Max,

I would like to apologize on behalf of Fedora Ambassadors Project.
This should not happen when we all represent Fedora Project.

All, please remember this type of behaviour is not acceptable and it
will affect the image of Fedora Project and its community we love.

I would like to ask everyone to read our Code of Conduct[1] for Fedora
Ambassadors and be very careful in the future.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung