[Ambassadors] Leader for the monthly meetings

Pablo Barrera pablo at proyectofedora.com.ar
Thu Nov 8 01:07:56 UTC 2007

Hi From Buenos Aires
I think that you can be the leader without no problem. I think that
leave behind the idea of a meeting is a pity. But I think too that
could be useful, point the date and time at make a test of concurrence.
When more meetings more ambassadors can join the meetings.

I can be the leader meeting for my area (southamerica), probably make a
area ambassador meeting and after 2 months make a meeting bewtween local
leader meeting ambassador could be a solution.

Other tips: Next week, Latinamerican ambassadors show their faces on
Latinoware 2007.

Next week, we will meet Ambassadors from Brazil, Peru, Argentina and
Venezuela. This will be an exciting time to reorganize the zone and put
Latinamerican in a more participative role in Fedora Wordlwide
brotherhood.

Waiting for feedback send u my greeting from a rayni night in Buenos Aires

Fedorizate!

--
Pablo Barrera
http://fedoraproject.org/Wiki/PabloBarrera