[Ambassadors] Leader for the monthly meetings

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 13 22:21:30 UTC 2007

Fabian Affolter wrote:
> Juan Carlos Lin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I like to me volunteer, but, I belive, that as I am locate at ,
>> is not a good choice, because the region is North an South America.

We are still looking for a meeting leader for the asia pacific area and
some co-leaders.  JuanCarlosLin will lead the meeting for North and
South America.  Myself will do it for EMEA.

So far the planning is...

North & South America
Thursday	13:00 UTC (PST 16:00)

EMEA
Wednesday	19.00 UTC (Summer 21.00, Winter 20.00 in central europe)

APAC ? Hello there...you are around 80 ambassadors and nothing to
discuss?  One volunteer from APAC and the annoying messages from me
about the meeting leader will stop immediately ;-)

My decision is that for EMEA the first meeting will be in the middle of
December because at the end of November will be the FAD [2].  No meeting
in November like I said in an older post to the mailing list.  The FAD
will be a good place to discuss the topics and the time of the future
meetings for EMEA.  An other reason is that before Christmas all are
very busy and I guess it would be good to have it in front of the "final
round for buying gifts".

Regards,

Fabian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings