[Ambassadors] FAmSCo election

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Nov 25 21:35:19 UTC 2007

> I'm sorry Gerold, these are the qualities of a FAMSCo member that you have.
> Shouldn't you nominate yourself together with Fabian, since you two do
> great job together ? :)
>
> regards,
> Chitlesh
^^

Thanks for your warm and honest words Chitlesh!
As you know, I've changed my job a few month ago and there I have to put
a lot of time till I get my workplace as I want it to have. Because this
is a financial issue :-)

Please don't push me now to self nominate for FAMSCo in this period;
there are too many other issues (Fedora and EMEA related, too) I have to
solve before ...

In the next period maybe we'll see.

First I'll do another kind of work together with Jeroen (or assist him)
however; ...

Once again; Sorry but not this period.

On the other hand, we have three active Ambassadors from EMEA who should
be elected!

Friendly yours

Gerold