[Ambassadors] FUDCON at FOSDEM 2008

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 28 16:26:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 15:02 +0100, Frederic Hornain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >This is a great idea.
> >+1 :)
> Happy to hear that.
>

> >I've got a question about accomodation at FOSDEM. Are we planning to
> >reserve some common hostel/hotel (although I'd prefer hostel because of
> >costs)? I think it'd make an eventual FUDCon easier and make the
> >integration easier :)
>
> No plan have been done for that topic.
> However, it could be interesting to have feed back from fedora people
> who came last year.

I was there this year and there was no common accomodation. I was also
on LinuxTag 2007 and we had an organized accomodation IMHO it was much
better option :)

> >Do you think we need to say something about Fedora Project, its
> >goals, philosophy etc.? If yes, I could do it so :)
> No defined yet. But if you want to register as speaker, feel free to do it.

Ok, I'll register myself as a speaker when there'll be an opinion we
need to say something about the Fedora Project in general. I'm waiting
to hear opinions from the rest of ambassadors.