[Ambassadors] FUDCON at FOSDEM 2008

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Nov 28 18:45:01 UTC 2007

-1

because of:

> Von: Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>
> Antwort an: FOSDEM DevRooms <devrooms at fosdem.org>
> An: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at computer.org>, Greg Casamento <greg_casamento at yahoo.com>, Helge Hess <helge.hess at opengroupware.org>, gerold at lugd.org
> Kopie: FOSDEM DevRooms <devrooms at fosdem.org>
> Betreff: [FOSDEM] No Devroom/stand for OpenGroupware+GNUstep :(
> Datum: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:19:40 +0100

> Hi all
>
> I'm afraid that we decided not to give a Developer Room nor stand for
> Opengroupware+GNUstep at FOSDEM 2008.
> The problem, as every year, is that we receive many more requests than
> we have rooms and stands (and hosting in more rooms would be pointless
> because we'd have over 300 talks, also making it a nightmare for us to
> organize and manage during the week-end). Because of that, we have to
> pick, subjectively.
>
> Hoping to see you at FOSDEM 2008 nevertheless, and thanks for your
> interest in the event.
>
> With kind regards,
> - --
>   -o) Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>    http://www.fosdem.org
>   /\\     FOSDEM 2008 :: 23 + 24 February 2008 in Brussels
>  _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting

> Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)

Second, we have (if we really have ; Please Frederic ask for confirmation) a shared room together with the CentOS guys. And unfortunately I personaly believe such a FUDCon will not have such an access as we appreciate to have ..

Maybe, you decide otherwise; but this are my thoughts about.

Regards

Gerold