[Ambassadors] Call for Participation LINUXTAG 2008 / Preperation Team

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 29 11:09:28 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 19:54 +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> CALL for participation in the Preperation Team for LINUXTAG 2008
>
> Dear *
>
> if you're willing to help on Linuxtag in the preperation Team, please
> send me your note as soon as possible.
> The first meeting will be held in december 2007 somewhere central
> (around me +/- 200 km).

Hi Gerold,

I'd like to help, but I don't think I'll be able to participate the
meetings (quite far away). I could bring some gadgets (I mean T-shirts
with Fedora logo). You can see how they look here:
http://mcgiwer.wordpress.com/2007/09/22/software-freedom-day-2007/polish-fedora-ambassadors/. What else I can do is taking care of press releases in Poland (also on Internet portals). And I still have some Fedora stickers and posters (although I think the posters can be sold out on the incoming FOD in Poland (I think somewhere about march)). Will I be usable? :)

Regards,
Pawel