[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA (2007-11-23 - 2007-11-25)

Thomas Canniot mrtom at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 21 17:14:46 UTC 2007

Le Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:41:45 +0200,
Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org> a écrit :

> Thanks Fabian, ...
>
> and also thanks for the setup of the FAD-page again in the WIKI on
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2007 where all Attendees
> should fill in their names :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Gerold
>

> Am Freitag, den 21.09.2007, 22:34 +0200 schrieb Fabian Affolter:
> > Gerold Kassube wrote:
> > > Hello Everybody!
> > >
> > > I'm again planing a FAD in November for all European Ambassadors
> > > in the above mentioned timeframe near to the Swiss border in
> > > Rheinfelden (next [low-cost-]airport is Basel; Transfer from
> > > Basel-to Rheinfelden will be organized)
> > >
> > > The topics (at this time) are:
> > >
> > > - Events 2008
> > >   (covering, attention, needs; budget discussions)
> > > - Non profit organisation
> > >   (what will we do [next?!])
> > > - SWAG
> > >   (Memebership, Webshop, etc.)
> > > - Discussions & Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun ....
> > >
> > > When you're willing to attend and be part of this FAD, please let
> > > me know asap.
> >
> > I'll be attending
> >
> > Fabian

Ok I'm working on  the trip at the moment and I would like to know if
the Fedora Project could reimburse the flight to go to Basel for 2
people.

We would be 2 French people attending (me and Pierre-Yves Chibon)
and coming by plane is much easier for us as it avoids 7 hours
driving (10hours for Pierre-Yves).
Moreover, we would have to come by night on Friday as well as we have
courses to follow at the university.

Thanks to let me know,

Thomas