[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Reminder 2007-09-06 14:00

Hisham Abdel-Magid himam at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 6 13:54:07 UTC 2007

Dear Siddharth
i apologize for not being able to attend (i have a class that starts in the
same time of our meeting) ... i apologize as well for not reporting about
the LinuxSD2007 event (i am out of the country) ... i will report back as
soon as i get feedback from me collegues in sudan..

best regards

HishamAbdelMagid
Fedora Ambassador in Sudan,