[Ambassadors] Poster Printing

Jason Fenner axelilly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:14:39 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Grady Laksmono <glaksmono at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Hi Jeffrey,
> I'm also curious, additionally, where do you guys order the printing?
>
> Thanks,
> Grady Laksmono
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GradyLaksmono

I am able to order the printing from most local print shops.  This also
includes Kinkos and Staples.  One thing interesting to point out regarding
the last two is that they have evening hours which may be convenient for
you.

However, I have been running into problems finding any shops who can use the
SVG files.  Currently I am looking into converting the SVG files into JPEGS
that are the same size as the end media that I will be printing.

--
Jason