[Ambassadors] Poster Printing

Grady Laksmono gradyfausta at laksmono.com
Wed Apr 2 18:44:29 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,
Are we going to get reimbursement for the printing fees? If so, how is
the process of getting it? Additionally, is it better to create a
month report of our spending and ask for reimbursement at the end of
the month, or ask it as soon as when we spend money?

Additionally, as an Ambassador, do we get assignments of the events?
Or we decide on what events we're planning to do?

Thanks,
Grady Laksmono
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GradyLaksmono