[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Wall Posters

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 3 14:27:23 UTC 2008

It's a pleasure for me to announce the first "Fedora Ambassadors Wall"
posters, made by Nicu Buculei [1], a fedora contributor, using the
Ambassadors thoughts taken from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Wall.

Nicu worked on two themes:

- Cork board with post-it notes

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/corkboard.png (source
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/corkboard.svg)

- Speech one

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/voice.png (source
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/voice.svg)

I think these are marvelous.

Those posters will be used during events and FUDCONs to promote
Ambassadors Project and, generally, the community side of Fedora
Project.

This is only the first step, i invite all Ambassadors, who haven't
done yet, to add their thoughts in the Fedora Ambassadors Wall page
(see above for the address) so that we will able to make other ones.

Thank you

Francesco Ugolini

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei