[Ambassadors] [fedora-India] May we have a meeting?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 13:20:31 UTC 2008

Hi fellow Ambassadors,

In continuation to our earlier discussion, We are going to have a
meeting for Ambassadors of APAC (asia pacific) region on 19th April
11:00 UTC. [1]
You can convert it to your local time here. [2]

I have also created the agenda page. You can find it here. [3]
Please update the agenda with whatever you think we need to discuss.

Please let other fellow ambassadors know, in case they miss it.
Also in case majority  of us find the time/date unsuitable, we may
want to change it. (I hope not :) ).

Hope to see you all at the meeting. :)

Thanks.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings