[Ambassadors] USB Live pen creator poster

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 16 11:54:48 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, 16. April 2008 13:27:53 schrieb Francesco Crippa:
> What do you think about this idea? I'll try to upload some shots of final
> result on flickr as soon as possible. We can spend a couple of minutes to
> improve this idea during today emea ambassadors meeting.

That Fedora Live USB´s are cool gadgets is no secret, but what you guys have
done - i think this is a new, fresh idea and i am excited to see it in action
on Linuxtag - this can be a great magnet! There are some question how we can
handle automatic overlay sizes, but this is one of the best Ideas since a
long time for our work on Fedora Booth ;) Thanks guys to give us such a cool
thing/idea/usbbox whatever ...

cu

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688