[Ambassadors] updated slides & presentations

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 04:21:46 UTC 2008

I mentioned in the EMEA ambassadors meeting that I would be sure to
upload the current version of the "introduction to Fedora" slide deck
that I tend to use.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityArchitecture/Presentations

Feel free to modify this, translate it, improve it, use it at your
events, etc.

If you make any good additions or if you translate the talk for your
local region, please share it back to the wiki.

---

Something that probably needs to go on the Ambassadors/Marketing TODO
list:

1) Inventory all of the various talks and presentations that are on the
wiki.

2) Foreach of these talks, determine if the content is outdated, or if
the content is still useful and on-message.  Throw out the old stuff,
and figure out an ownership/maintenance plan for the "good" stuff.

3) As people deliver the presentations and either modify or translate
them, make sure we're keeping things updated and in a reasonably central
location.

THE END GOAL:

A single place where someone who is going to deliver a talk about Fedora
for the 1st time, or for the 100th time, can find content that they know
is of GOOD QUALITY, that is CONSISTENT WITH OUR MESSAGE, and that either
has been (or can be) translated.

--Max