[Ambassadors] USB key station at LibraMENTE

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 17:52:37 UTC 2008

http://people.byte-code.com/fcrippa/2008/04/20/liberamente/

This is a great event report, and the pictures of the booth are
excellent.

I love the little sign used at the USB key booth.

I have a few questions about it:

Where is the source art located?  Was it made by the Fedora Art Team?
I'd love to get a new version made up with the Fedora 9 background, the
number "9" instead of 8, and a small tweak to the text -- "the rest is
up to us" rather than "the rest it's up to us".

Gerold, Joerg, etc.:  Once we have a Fedora 9 version of this sign, any
chance we can get a poster made up for LinuxTag?

@FrancescoCrippa: thanks for your work on LibraMENTE, looks like it was
a very good event.

--Max