[Ambassadors] USB key station at LibraMENTE

Gianluca Varisco gvarisco at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 18:03:34 UTC 2008

Max Spevack wrote:
> http://people.byte-code.com/fcrippa/2008/04/20/liberamente/
>
> This is a great event report, and the pictures of the booth are excellent.
>
> I love the little sign used at the USB key booth.

Hi Max,

I was one of the other Ambassador at LiberaMente: it has been a great
opportunity for us to start discussions about Italy's future events and
our internal organization, as Francesco Ugolini reported in his report.

> Where is the source art located?  Was it made by the Fedora Art Team?
> I'd love to get a new version made up with the Fedora 9 background, the
> number "9" instead of 8, and a small tweak to the text -- "the rest is
> up to us" rather than "the rest it's up to us".

LiveUsbCreator's graphics stuffs have been made by Samuele Storari;
Fedora Art Team suggested him few changes to apply in this thread on
fedora-art-list:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-April/thread.html#00383

See there for more details:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator