[Ambassadors] Re: Event Proposal

Santosh Kumar cskjain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:08:16 UTC 2008

John, This is an annual event organized by The University of Oklahoma at
their Main Campus (Norman, OK - 21 miles south of OKC)..
Ugo, I just added this event on our FedoraEvents list, and as i live nearby,
i dont think i would require anything to get me covered, but can i request a
few Media Disks to give away ?? How about a Banner and a few Brochures.. can
we pull it up from any extras if we have any? or does any one have an
Eventbox that i could borrow for the event and turn it back in??

--
Santosh