[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2008

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 2 12:00:32 UTC 2008

I want to point EMEA guys and everyone interested, that from Friday,
2008-11-14 to Sunday, 2008-11-16 in Basel(Switzerland) there will be FAD
(Fedora Ambassadors Day) 2008. For more information just take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2008 .

According to the previous posts made by the Orga Team, the main goal is to
have a person per country (in EMEA) so it could be possible to discuss in
a better way about 2009 activities.

I think this is an amazing experience for a Ambassador, here you could
stay in contact with people from different countries and you could discuss
about the future of the project in your Region.

I hope this experience could be repeated in the other regions (see LATAM,
AN; APAC etc.), because I can assure there is nothing powerful than this
event.

Hope to See you there

Francesco Ugolini