[Ambassadors] Urgent : Fedora DVD print image ??

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Tue Aug 5 06:24:30 UTC 2008

Thanx for your reply.

I do not found any image for dvd all are cd image.

I will redesign the cd image as dvd image and print.

No time ! thanx.

Will share you the stickers.

2008/8/5 mak <mahayalamkhan at gmail.com>

> 2008/8/5 ElectroMech <electromech at electromech.info>
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Here for the 8,9.10 ( August ) event we are distributing 500 FEDORA 9 dvd.
>>
>> I need to print stickers for dvd.
>>
>> Can anybody send me high resolution image for Fedora 9 x86 dvd ??
>>
>> We need urgently.
>>

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9
> you will find SVG as well no need of high resolution images.
>

>> Can we print the name of contributor ??
>>

> I don't know
>

> --
> Regards
> mak

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.