[Ambassadors] Confirm your FAD EMEA 2008 attendance

Sandro red Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 5 11:46:11 UTC 2008

I ask all attendees of the FAD EMEA 2008 to update the wiki page[1] with
their current status. Particularly the first 2 out of these 3 steps are
very important to the organization of the event and to everyone trying to
arrange cheap traveling. I request that everyone updates his status on the
wiki page ASAP (before Monday would be helpful).

1a) If you can confirm your attendance (now, that the date and the
location are fixed), move your name from Possible[2] to Confirmed[3]
1b) If you can't attend this event, please remove yourself from the list.*

2) If you drive to Basel or an airport by car and have some free seats
available, make sure to add yourself to the car pool[4]. We're grateful
for everyone helping out here as this reduces costs for you and others.

3) Feel free to add more topics you want to discuss to the Business
Agenda[5].

*If you need financial help with your travel expenses, ask Max if he can
help (unfortunately, our budget is very limited). Remember, that Max is
currently on vacation and is returning on Wednesday, 2008-08-13.

For all other questions (or if you need some more time to figure out if
you're able to attend), either respond to the mail on-list or drop me a
line off-list.

Regards,
red

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2008