[Ambassadors] China Fedora Support Community Set Up!

Nathanael Lee cnblue at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 23 16:22:52 UTC 2008

Honest members of Fedora Project:

Hi,all users and all ambassadors,I have got this idea since I first come to
join Fedora project. However,at that time I was in my university life,do not
have so enough time to do this important thing.

At present,as an ambassador of China,I am so exciting to tell all of you
that there is a community which will try his best to do all support affairs
in China comes out today! This is *China Fedora Community*(
http://www.fedoraforum.org.cn).

Now,I am so single to do this community.The most important thing for me to
do now is to make a good style of our community and do some plan for our
community development.I send this email to all of you in order to inform all
that there is a community keep to support Fedora all the time.I do really
hope that there will be some friends not only from China but also from all
of the world can give us good advice to help our work for fedora support.I
will warmly welcome all of you.

Best Regards for all of you,

Nathanael Lee from China
2008.8.24