[Ambassadors] New spanish member

Gianluca Varisco gvarisco at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 11:00:21 UTC 2008

Hi Guillermo, Victor and Juan: welcome on board ;-)

I'll answer to your e-mail in english so that we can share thoughts and
ideas with all the other Fedora ambassadors.

Since some months ago, I'm working with Red Hat Iberia employees on a
plan to adopt for spreading Fedora in the Spain area.

First of all, we could start to write a list of events
(FOSS/Educational-related) that will be held  in Spain this year. We
unfortunately missed this year's Campus Party in Valencia [
http://www.campus-party.es/ ] but I'll try, next year, to be there to
represent The Fedora Project.

Probably the second biggest event, next July the 'Gran Canaria Desktop
Meeting' (Gnome + KDE developers and users' conference) will be held in
Gran Canaria [
http://grancanariadesktopmeeting.eslic.es/index.php/GUADEC_Akademy_english
].

We seem to have the manpower and all the resources needed to achieve a
great result, who want a chance to be part of the spanish Fedora team?
If you're interested, I'd like to schedule a meeting on IRC for this or
the next week.

Let me know! ;-)

Best Regards,

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE
Intern - Web Engineering, Red Hat Italia

Address/Indirizzo:
Via Antonio Da Recanate 1
20124 Milano