[Ambassadors] F10 Release Parties - Artwork Design Service request

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 25 17:00:30 UTC 2008

> I just sent a request to Fedora Artwork, precious, Design Service for
> some flyers for F10 Release Parties (here you can find the request
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService).

About release parties artwork, I'd like to also point this thread:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-August/msg00102.html

In this mail, Matthieu provided suggestions of designs for Fedora banners
that did not get any comment, and might at least be worth a flame :)

Just a reminder. Maybe it would be better to post it to the art list, I
don't know...

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador