[Ambassadors] Chaos Computer Congress 2008

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 10:48:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

> This is not a call for action or planning, but just a tentative
> question of possibility.  Have we ever sent any official presence to
> the Chaos Computing Congress in Berlin, or is anyone interested, or
> feels that it would be a good place to market ourselves to?

Robert Albrecht and I were talking about this at FrOSCon.

The dates of the conference are right in between Christmas and New
Year's.  But that's not the point.

Robert's take was that the show isn't really a "you have a booth" kind
of event, but rather something that we would want to try to get one or
two really interesting talks at.  If we had some topics that were
particularly relevant for the audience, I'd be happy to try to support
the event.

--Max