[Ambassadors] Introduction Sven Lankes

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Fri Aug 1 16:36:46 UTC 2008

Hello Ambassadors,

I have recently joined the Fedora project as a package maintainer and
decided to also apply for membership in the ambassadors group to spread
the word about Fedora and free software in general.

I live in Western Germany roughly between Duesseldorf and the Dutch
border and am working with linux professionally for ten years now as
Sysadmin and (Web)-Developer.

One thing that I would like to help out with is represent Fedora at
events in my area. The next event that isn't too far away is froscon at
the end of august - unless the fedora booth is already packed with
ambassasors for the weekend I would like to offer my help there (already
added myself to the wiki).

You can find me on freenode as killefiz

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net