[Ambassadors] Regarding getting Fedora Stuff for an event

Abhishek Singh aks at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 4 16:13:55 UTC 2008

Dear All,
           I have recently noticed that the link
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff doesn't contain any
text. Actually here at Nepal, We're planning to organize Software
Freedom Day 2008 which is on 20th September. I have got a stall for
Fedora. The program is expected to be visited by 1200 members (in the
previous programme, there were 800 visitors). I was hoping that I would
get some stuff, but now the link is not working. Can somebody help me
with getting "Fedora Stuff" for the programme.
Thanks.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh