[Ambassadors] Regarding getting Fedora Stuff for an event

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 4 16:52:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Abhishek Singh wrote:

> Dear All,
>          I have recently noticed that the link
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff doesn't contain any text.
> Actually here at Nepal, We're planning to organize Software Freedom Day 2008
> which is on 20th September. I have got a stall for Fedora. The program is
> expected to be visited by 1200 members (in the previous programme, there were
> 800 visitors). I was hoping that I would get some stuff, but now the link is
> not working. Can somebody help me with getting "Fedora Stuff" for the
> programme.
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Abhishek Singh

The GetStuff page is no more used (for now).

If you have an event you have to submit it in Fedora Events wiki page at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents.

Now it's too late to ask for money for Q3, the deadline was August
1st, as Max (FAmSCo treasurer) underlined in his messages to Ambassadors
list (see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-July/msg00258.html
and
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-July/msg00152.html
for more info).

Now, you may try to ask APAC community if they have some CDs/DVDs
available.

I hope you'll find a solution, moreover i invite you, next time, to add
your event in the events wiki page following the budget deadlines.

It's important for Fedora to spread its voice around the world,
expecially in country like yours, at the same time we need to guarantee a
system that could work globally and that can allow us to manage Budget
without any mistakes and without a superficially care.

Hope you could be able to be there.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini